Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I think life rocks, literally. It has it's ups n downs. Sometimes things are more beautiful, somethings everything seems so gloomy. The beauty of it all is tat God strengthens us when we r weak, when we are battered and worn, when we wished tat it would end, but we endured, n we survived.

When we look back, hey, i've been there, done that. When things ahead show similar situations, we are better prep to assess them and take the necessary action. If all else fails, we know we will still pull thru at the end of the day.

So.. smile, coz this is the day that the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it.

Class rep thingy has passed. Yeah man.. seeing how my class rep suffers now... hmm i tink it's a God appointed move. Thanks Rouxin for ya word in season. oh and Edwin too, for reading my ranting n showing me tat u care to read my nonsense. haha~ Good bro. Zarah too, played a major role in coaxing me. hahahahha.

I was at some windsurfing course at East Coast. I "graduated". but somehow i'm not very convinced. Perhaps my fighting spirit despites all the many falls n flips prove that I deserve that certificate.

I love the sport. I love the freedom and open sea. Join me.

My band is going places. But i need to keep up with their pace. I don't wish to be the one to drag the band down. So press on mr bassman bob.

i've thought of setting up a community portal.. but.. i need breakthru. I need to bite my lips n pull thru. i need God..

My heart's kinda troubled. Perhaps the thought of leaving my parents after marriage(not so soon) seems rather heart wrenching. the values i cherish n everything i gave to stand by it.. suddenly seems so invalid. Don't just tell me. Convince me.


Bob oh bob

No comments: