Tuesday, July 18, 2006

urgh~!

Something's stuck on my back... just gotta let go~!

Yes. I've been plagued by this rambling tat never fails to lift (rocket) up a brow or two every now n then.



I didnt make it to class rep.



To make things worst. i created this turn of event myself.

I PERSONALLY TOLD THE WHOLE CLASS, LECTURERS INCLUDED TO VOTE FOR THOSE ZAI IN THIS FIELD. I KILLED THE DECIDING VOTES WITH MY BIG MOUTH~

n the other guy won by 1 vote. btw... i voted for him too..


Hey... i tot i didnt want to be the class rep???

Well.... as much as i wanna lie low n do nuthing... i'm feeling all wierd sitting back now... it's like.. eh LTA Li.. wad's up wif u on the Attn B bench?

I wanna do so much things for my class.. i wanna organise this n that.. i wanna rally the class to get together for cohesions n makan sessions~! I even tot of a cycling trip liao.. let's not talk about the class grad song altogether..





k la.. i'm actually not all that sad la.. it's just the lack of sleep n mounting project deadlines...

So here i am to destress n vent n rant n kick the virtual bin...



Ok.. let's take things in perspective. I know i got more than half the class's support. so even though i may not be the class rep, i still can rally them together for watever cohesion that would suit us fine.

Also right now i'm just so busy with my freelance work... i can barely help out as class rep. i already forsee a torturous nite ahead.. burn the bridges, abandon the ships, gonna brace myself for the battle against the Zzz monster. An age old nemesis since the dawn of homework n deadlines.

The bugle calls.
The soldiers rally to arms.
The flag hoisted.
The sword raised.

To war, i must.
Victory, else.. Death.( ok not so bad.. just overdue work)








Bob bob bob bob bob bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Err... unfounded sadness LTA Li! As far as I'm concerned, the class reps are usually not the most popular people. =) Just be yourself. Being an influence is not just about have all these "high-flying" titles in order to win support. More important is to be someone who wins people. Not just their respect, but their trust. =) If you have any quality worthy to be mentioned - it's your ability to be a friend. And that's probably all you need in order to build an out-of-the-world class spirit. =) My advice to you dear friend... just be yourself! =) You have already won the battle just by having God on your side. Jia you! =)