Monday, August 07, 2006

Ah.. my little haven.

Sneaked here for a breather. Away from the checklist of content creation of my design concept.

I am currently down with some back sprain. Yupsie, windsurfing hazard. Improper techniques and over exertion has resulted in it's resonating protest. Yes, i hear you loud and clear. So much so that I am rendered un-surfable for the next 2 weeks or so. Man.. there goes my tan and "slimmer" built. (Personal belief)

School has been pretty good. Rushing for projects made me feel alive. Did things i never thought possible. My fellow classmates are toiling away at this very moment with me. Hmm.. feels like the good ole days of outfield training.. Yeah~

I saw 2 dear friends from army in SIM recently. Jeff and Rayner. hahahah.. miss them sia. Our initial encounter resulted in a chaotic scene that sent my classmates reeling in shock. Playing a fool like some kids sia. They were there doing some orientation tour apparently. How lovely of them to walk pass the lift lobby. Well well, i look forward to more days of encounters and makans. Jason~ we r not alone in SIM liao~~ :P

Today was my church's 17th anniversary. I didnt managed to squeeze into the hall. So the quick thinking me went MacDonalds instead.

Think i go there slack n idle away rite? no~ i went online to follow the svc thru. Well.. almost... the wifi was a bit intermittent, strength 3 at best.

Anyway i returned to SIS after svc ended n lo n behold jan appeared with printer ink for me.. how lovely, i dont have to go hunting for her. The only thing was she didnt have my charger with her then.. so she linked up with my band vocalist to collect the charger frm him and then deliever to me. But by then i have already left the compund and was reaching kal mrt station. Just when i was about to resign to fate of being chargerless for yet another week. She appeared from behind. Wow! Thank God.. hehe

Okidoki~ time to shower n resume my fire fighting process..


tadaz..~
Bob

1 comment:

Impetuous Moi said...

We can meet up for dinner one of these days lar...
Mine is night classes - Every Mon & Tues.