Tuesday, August 08, 2006

WOw Wow!

I was truly truly touched by my class today!

Basically several of them helped me out with the last lap of my deadline rush. Yup~ I was really overwhelmed by their kind gestures. I almost melted away when you guys came and asked what could you do to help, so much so that when all of u assisted i could only stand back and lend eye power coz all the tools and equipments were fully utilized! So lemme take tis opportunity to remember everyone of you and your effort..

Edwin helped with the glitter ball (You got the ball rolling my dear friend!), Shah helped with the installation of final work, Winnie helped with left sofa support, Sze Jia helped with the right sofa support, (both Winnie and Sze Jia even had their own unfinished product at hand, and almost didnt meet the deadline themselves!) Antonio helped with the sheep's fur and installation, Hongwen helped with the ears, Wee Kiong helped with the installation and giving of advice.

Well, in a class of 26, having 8 (including myself) to work on my personal project, is like 1/4 to 1/3 of the class working on a group project!

Suddenly it came to mind of what Iris said last Monday. If these people are your friends they will help u. Indeed they have proven to be worthy, and beyond, of the title of "friends".

am really grateful to what God shows and the doors He open around me. Yeah man~ I am really well taken care of by people around me.

Anyway Jason u lesson end wad time on Mon n Tues. We see how we can work something out from you.

Best Regards
Bob

1 comment:

Impetuous Moi said...

U shd ask what time my lessons start - 730pm to 10pm. So dinner should be fine with me.
Btw, there should be a pubbing session with the rest this weekend...