Thursday, August 31, 2006

In the midst of my art history intensive week. how amazing. I'm finally slogging thru lectures upon lectures that killed many of my comrades with the Zzz monster. It's quite interesting as the last i struggled with it was during those training shed daes listening to boring technical handling techniques.

So what's so amazing?

I'm actually enjoying the lessons. The wonders of looking at things from a new perspective. :)

Today we had our first ever official class excursion. Miss the term "class excursion" like mad. Felt like a kid packing my bag for the day's adventure. Our tour today brought us to the chinese heritage museum and some printing centre. Lovely places. learnt a lot about our roots and rich history..

Wonderful la..

Anyway quite a few of my classmates(gals) made mention tat i make a good boyfriend. hehehe.. i wonder why.. kinda floated briefly during those fleeting moments.. hehehe

School has been amazing. I bumped into so many of my former unit guys. Saw Gilbert frm HQ, Gabriel frm K coy, another spec frm H coy. Then there's bowen, rayner n guangfeng. i've not forgotten u Jason! :) just have not met in sch only.. :P Rouxin too~ makan 1 day k? :) i'll meet u up soon. :)

Okidoki i'll sign off here. gotta catch some sleep to combat the Zzz monster later!

I heart you Zarah Chua!

Love
Bob

1 comment:

ZaC said...

For a moment.. I frown abit.. Just then.. I burst out quite a loud "haa" ..

I Heart you back~

Hiakz.. gals.. have fun ejoying them praising u for all u want la.. I'm counting down to your graduation liao~ lalalalalalalala..

I've got 3 yrs to go.. c'mon boys~
Whahahahahahaha