Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Contentment. :)

Imagine this.

You have been out working the whole day and you are famished. Someone gives you a plate of tantalizing chicken rice. It's fragrant, graced with chicken drumstick and an egg. To top it off, you get a bowl of prawn dumpling soup and iced cold cola.

A moment of truth.


You consume it.



Mmmmmmm... :)


Within a few moments of this brief aquaintance, man and food formed a seamless union. The bond built brought great satisfaction to both the starving consumer and purpose driven consumables.

Contentment is established.


Hmm.. seems like after the jamming session n a bit of catching up on my frens' lives gave me a renewed mindset on life n it's purpose. I'm feeling really happy at tis moment. I saw what I used to overlook, things that were taken for granted. Such are the things that brings me so much joy. Perhaps someone is praying for me? Thank you~ Whoever you may be. :)

Oh dear.. my joy is short-lived. hehe.. gotta get back to school project.

But...... studies is awesome!

Hah!

Another plate of chicken rice pls!

Cheers
Bob

No comments: