Friday, September 15, 2006

Darn...

it's already 4.30am.. i'm still up an awake blogging. :P Oh.. did i mention i gotta be out and about for research in a few hours time at national library?

Was out at Zouk last night. (Yes, i was at Zouk. wholesome folks, brace urself pls :P) Was quite an experience. There are a few mini platforms all around, and my classmates n I have ploked ourselves comfortably a few metres off 1 of these stages. Then lo and behold, a few shims graced that platform with moves oh-so-sensual that I cannot bring myself to type. Yes, the crowd got wild. woof whistles and shireks drowned in the thumping of the mambo beat. What would we do without such gutsy gals? i mean.. they do have balls yeah?

Suddenly, i dunno why.. out of the people mountain people sea gazing at himer, shim suddenly pointed at me. My classmates gasped, my jaws dropped and i could feel my knees buckling. I slid across the wall and became part of the wallpaper. Pls, i'm straight and I've no pleasure in groping what I already have, thank you.

After some jostling and squeezing, we proceeded to a less rowdy crowded area(or so i tot), Phuture (Spell check). R n B envelope the air and the dance moves are more restrictive. No more silly square root choppings and doing that thing pointings, just hands by ya side and gyrate away. Sad to say, the air was a little stuffy coz we all were like palm length apart fron everyone else. Oh well.. to top it off, there was this lian behind wiping dry her bodily perspiration from her back, onto my shirt. Hmmm..... strange. Oh well, space constraint. :P

Anyway while i was proclaiming i hardly chiong, i was like greeting a few familiar faces here and there. Shucks.. there goes my noob image. Bumped into Leslie, Junxi and Donavan, from my bmtc platoon. n i tot i saw a fellow hotel wing cadet with his arms full of gals.. ah. dun care.

Fun, but it kinda left my ear drums numbed ever since.. yeah.. but it's getting better. so no worries.

I'm so gonna run for terry fox run.. i'm losing shape n determination. oh dear me..

Oh i saw Shangwei at Safra recently wif his gf.. haha.. kinda like interrogated him about camp matters. Apparently my understudy n his understudy didnt quite leave a positive impression like how I did. Ah hah.. nice.. but in my opinion, the best DyMPO was still Samson. He shouldered so much for the camp. Kudos to him.

Alritey.. gotta get to my bed! 5am don't seem to be too encouraging for bed.. hmm.. it's ok i guess. Better sleep than never? haha


Love you all. I really do!



Weijian

2 comments:

Little Closet said...

Eew... what "groping what u alrdy have.." sound so.. eew..

Impetuous Moi said...

Wah... u didn't give ur first to us leh! how can... haha! Seems like u r enjoying sch life.
Mine sucks to the core!