Saturday, May 22, 2004

hmm.. i've tried to sleep in.. but can't really.. despite the fact i slept at 5am this morning.. i think my biological clock is set to waking up before the breaking of dawn... tis is bad for me body.. :P

Feels great to be sitting around.. feeling really relaxed.. n tinking of what to do next... something i used to take for granted during my pre-poly n poly years. Amazed at how mindsets are changed by the army..

okiez.. i better do something more productive.. else i'm gonna stab myself silly when i begin my mad rush juz before my flight..
yupyup.. u heard it rite.. i'm flying off to taiwan already... yeah~ for my first overseas training.. cool eh? will get to see loads of things and interact with loadsa people. yeah~!

but i'll miss home n the people around.. yupz.. u guys... oh well.. 3 weeks aint too long eh?

soldiering on~!

No comments: