Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Sigh.

I dont know how else to begin.

How many times do i need to let others down before i realize the unpleasant incurrance unto others?

What words may stumble in unconciousness
that comes trampling upon the hearts I love
I've got only this mortal self to blame
of one's hands wounded and stained

So please let me hide in my corner
that no man should see my tear
while the storm settles down
my scarred fingers will i count

I've wasted 1 whole dae sleeping as a result of my food poisoning. in the process people were let down.

Wonder would people accept my explanation for my disappearance?

Dear folks dun be too nice to me, i may not be able to recipocrate the kindness.

Somehow I really wish i can...

Oh well. gotta try harder.

Try not to read into wad i've written so far. yeah?

Bob

No comments: