Monday, November 24, 2003

Yeah~ I'm back once again to fill up this blog...

Thought 1:

What does it mean to be the platoon best? It means God is doing something great in my life. Opened up doors of opportunities for me. Been a few interviews and did pretty well for them. Completed my 2.4 in 9.55. First time a sub-10 for me and it sure do feel good. My only regret for my test is that I failed to get a Gold by a mere 11 secs. Oh well. Just a bit more... juz a bit... :P

Thought 2:
I've got a friend who will be leaving for Taiwan soon. That's where she came frm n is here on a student visa. Yupz her course will be ending in about a month's time and i do not know when i'll c her again after her return. Kinda saddening and can't seem to fathom the sorrow i may feel when she boards the plane. Time is ticking away... slowly but surely...

Kz.. tink i'm gonna knock out anytime soon. tat's all folks.

Cheers n God Bless
Bobbly Bob

No comments: