Thursday, December 25, 2003

it says 3.44am on my com. I'm supposed to be watching the rolling credits of LOTR but somehow or rather i'm sitting in front of my com typing this blog.

Christmas night... planned to watch a movie with a dear fren of mine. She agreed, so it's like everything was in place until a call came in... sounded like she was having an argument with another of our fren.. had my reasons for wanting to give up my place to the other fren... coz at that point i fig it was the most ideal solution. i wanted to make everyone happie... gave a lame excuse.. which kinda didnt go down well wif her.. n when we met up with another bunch of frens they got a situation at hand and realized that my presence is needed at another place.. i chose to go.. i weight the odds, i calculated the risk, i know what i want for my frens. i want them safe. even when the journey there bit into my leg.. i held on.. coz i know i they r worth much more to me.. n i know and have been reassured that they do cherish me as much if not more. i promised to come back.. but it's furtile... i knew she cried.. but i was not there... wanted to be there for her... but she didnt want me to return... buddy.. wad buddy? guess the only buddy systems only works in camp... i'm just a flop in this issue. a complete one...

Sigh.. my Christmas seems spoilt... oh what a way to commemorate this day. Christ died to set us all free.. n yet i'm trapped in my own grieve.. Lord, pray Thee carry me thru... more than that... i pray for my friend's happiness...

Therefore i shall return the helm, chestplate, sword of courage... Just me and my steed, and we shall cross the planes... leaving my hurts behind.. Wat's left behind is a place replacable at the command of the king.

Damn.. hope we can talk... but then again.. how to?

Sigh... wad a way...

farewell my princess... afraid i wont be around for long... :|

God Bless
Weijian

No comments: