Sunday, January 04, 2004

Wow.. it's my first official book out for my 3 weeks confinment in ocs! hahaz.. but thank God i was able to book out not juz once but twice during tat 3 weeks.. coz of public holidaes.

Thought 1:
REsolved the issue with my fren n everything is back to normal :)

Thought 2:
I was reading through the testimonials my frens wrote for me. Some are short, some long, some a little funny, some very touching... but basically it made me realized how I've impacted others with my actions. Am really glad to b able to make such a positive impact on the lives of these dearies, n i really hope to be able to make such positive impacts on the rest of my frens.

Thought 3:
Really wanna thank God for being there for me during this period in ocs. Training in here is rather tough, regimented and not exactly all that fun. i did my night compass walk and i kinda went off course. for 3 attempts i failed n i was tempted to cheat my way out. But i told myself to trust in Him n i really thank God that there was no retest for the night session. THen there were other incidents when my bunk key spoilt, my computer mouse spoilt, my torch went missing, etc etc. But God still saw me through and i know that he will see me thru it all. :)

Thought 4:
Recalled i emailed my ex a few weeks ago. Never got a reply, don't know how she feels towards me. Please do not be mistaken, I am not looking for a patch, rather for a lost frenship. She was a great pal b4 we got attached. We went thru some tumbling n crumbling times n never really spoke eversince we broke up. Makes me wonder y doesnt she want to talk to me after so long? was it coz i was a horrendous bf? most prob... hmm. a learning point in life.

No comments: