Sunday, January 18, 2004

So glad to be able survive my first week of ST1. Yucky.. dready... n yet i gone thru it~ While i was in camp, i tot of my mom.. kinda got teary.. n that's when i realize that i missed her dearly... missed my family.. missed my grandparents, frens and all who r close to my heart.

earlier i heard that an old fren of mine went for alumni practice. Kinda got me wondering.. stunned.. had wanted to go.. but wad would i say or do if i bump into her? it's been a long long while since that "hi" bridged us...

I've got a solid bunch of guys in my platoon n i'm really glad to be able to share the training together with them. They motivate me a lot. yupyup.. great guys.. wad others said about wayang guys in ocs is an impression of the pessimist... break out of that mindset n you will get to experience wad it means to excel together. :)

Serve with pride and honour~

Bobbly bob

No comments: