Saturday, June 03, 2006

i just re-lived the days of my OCS training.

was watching the video that was compiled by some kind souls to help me capture my training days. Wow.. i survived it. Now, i'm missing it. What irony. Then i was condemming the route i chose and now i'm like appreciating what has passed.

But of coz, training alone would be torturous, if not meaningless. My OCS mates gave meaning and purpose for everyday i survived. to suffer together is perhaps the greatest bonding sessions i ever had.

Then and now, people have moved on, lives have changed. I wonder how's everyone doing...


Casting careless thoughts to the wind
These men in green, those lives we lived
Stalking slowly my mind to think
These longing hearts, those dreams believed

So pack me up to flow as thee
A fleeting thought, a passing wind
Surely somehow i'll live to see
my careless thoughts, all redeemed

Weijian
030606

No comments: