Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My army days are numbered. The day I once yearned for suddenly seems a little undesirable. My subconcious nature is interceding with God, to slow the tides to a crawl, so that I can appreciate more of what I once shunned, unfortunately such intervention proves futile.

My heart is running the mile again, just like the good ol days before departing from one institute to another. Those wasted tears for uncherished years, seems a little oxymoronic. Life is indeed a paradox. Oh how I wish I can manipulate it to my advantage, command and control at my fancy.

Just like what Chris Martin of Coldplay sings in their evergreen single, "the Scientist"

Nobody said it was easy, Oh It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

My former days were tough, but it's indeed a shame for me to just leave this place. Perhaps, it would be better if i'm brought back to the beginning of it all..

Soldier Bob.

PS: Guess what? This blog contains entries from the time i started serving the nation till i turn operational. Wow! A timeline of some sort. My memories digitized, saved and archived for future reference. Love you Mr Blog!

No comments: