Friday, November 11, 2005

Ah... i smell civilization in the making.

Am pretty busy with my own stuffs these few daes. Designing, drawing, playing my bass, tutoring my gal, exercising, meeting up friends, kaypohing at *scape, etc etc. Kinda nice i muz admit. Relaxing, doing what i always wanted.. then reality struck.

"Your gold mine has collapsed."

Yes, i just drew my last allowance from the lovely SAF. After contributing more than 2 yrs of my life to it's service. Kinda sad though, but then again.. i slogged from morning till nite, only to draw a measery $1020 a month. Life must go on, i cant keep working like a cow and earning like a mouse. Change is imminent, progress is complusory. I MUST move on.

Been working on my portfolio these days and also just submited my resume online. It's quite exciting to receive so many phone calls asking if i'm interested in this job, in that job.. but hey, i cant start just yet my dear HR recruiters.. i have yet to ORD... after that i'll be flying n then preparing a major gathering for my pri sch frens!

Work.. can wait.. for now.

Also been bumping into old frens these days. Crashed into former Tekong colleagues, my poly classmate and poly juniors.. It's great to know that there is life outside of the army. People are still getting employed and SG male dun have to rely on the army for their economic survival. Lovely, the epitome of civilization.

Alrite i gotta hit the sack. Care bear's cloud ride is gonna get clamped by Zhou Gong, poor furry friend of mine is waiting for me to join him in lalaland.

CCC

Bob

No comments: