Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i love my carrot stewed :)

Birthdays after birthdays.. they never seem to end eh? hehheeh.. but it's good, coz they're reminders that these wonderful people were added to the earth's population and have impacted my life in a great way..

Today's my gal's mom's birthday, the 19th is my dear's birthday, 13th is my dad's birthday.. these people are people i love and have contributed to my being and development over the year/s.

i was going thru some of my old stuffs, and i'm pretty surprised at how God has made woman to be. They are very detailed beings. They notice the little things in life, things that we guys often brush aside as irrelevant or not practical. Upon reflection, only then did i realise to what extend or impact they signify..

So to all guys out there, please take some time out. Observe the gals ard you. You'll never know what those mini favours, little notes, passing remarks meant; unless you stop to appreciate. Who knows, a bigger plot unfolds...

To steal your heart.

Just like how mine was stolen..

Loving my gal to bits in my carrot stew!

Yummy~!
Bob

1 comment:

ZaC said...

*gRinz*
I know whats ur carrot stew!

I know you love me very much!