Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm back~!

Training overseas has really been quite an experience. It gave me the chance to see several of life's issues n other aspects from a different viewpoints, also made me cherish what i have even more...

Hmm.. what a lot of thoughts flooded my mind. Tried to type on several occasions but held back fingers.. wondering if i typed tat then there's so many other events i would need to type... I guess talking to me in person would be the best.. hehehe.. yeah.. missed me? then come find me personally.. and find out what i've been thru during the last few weeks.

basically taiwan is cool if you dont look at the summer heat and mountain ranges. Oh not to forget what impression we left on the taiwanese ladies. Great looking dudes :P yupyup.

Soldiering on~

weijian

No comments: