Wednesday, February 04, 2009

just a little green, a little jaded

it's 1.50am and i can't bring myself to sleep. 

i can't bear the thought of laying down.. and watching the day pass me by. maybe.. just maybe, there is something that i could have done during these few mins before i doze off. But i don't know what. I can't decide.. i'm tired. maybe it's the flu. maybe coz i'm just expecting myself to fly when i'm just.. crawling. 

i guess i shdnt have joined today's gathering. all the bankers and finance freaks. it made me look.. different. 

i know. i just need to rant. i'm being emo here. but hey, emo drives me to certain creativity too. when oppressed, my conscious mind takes a back seat and the sub conscious takes over.. subjecting me to the consequences of the resulting course of actions. sometimes shitty, sometimes shittier. 

i shall not lay waste before the com any further..

goodnite. 


No comments: