Wednesday, April 02, 2008

to the greens and back

It was all a breeze.

Okay at least i try to pretend that we were lazing in the bunk everyday and have a Nuahz of a time. Sadly, no. I saw so much vegetation that my preconceived impression of reservist was totally revamped and the motion of which felt like active unit again.

But despite all the sufferings, I am really glad with what I have went through. I have an awesome bunch of guys under me, my superior likes me, and I got a whole of of friends going through this together. Yup, people whom i counted on to keep me sane through those army daze. The best way to describe the experience; is going through ocs again but without the excessive tekan. Lovely.

10 years suddenly dont seem to be such a long time. Perhaps one day I may just volunteer for a 2nd cycle when my first is over. Then again we'll see how things go.

Yup, and so it was a breeze of my buddies' sweat mixed with "Off" sprays and mosquito coils.

Cheers
Bob

PS: there's so much I want to type but the clock beckons me to bed. oh well :P

No comments: