Friday, November 09, 2007

acceptance

i wish,

life can be simpler..
i dont need parables to tell my stories
i dont need to smile when i'm crying
i dont have to do what others say
i have no expectations to live up to

i wish to be me.

I'm fighting a war, a one man battle, rambo style. i don't mark my trail, i dont conceal my tracks. but with an automatic rifle in one hand, and a twin-barrel shotgun in the other, i dash for the outposts, raid the trenches, bomb the bunkers, to break down the series of obstacles that stands my way. Burn the bridges, sink the ships, i'm not going home. Yes, that's just about how i fight for my rights, my life.

i'm less than perfect, not an angel with hidden wings and misplaced halo.
i'm, but human.

accept me please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caveman's moment. .






You'll be out soon.