Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Never mind i'm a bit late, but still it's a good start. Let's do a bit of recap from last month...

30th Nov:
Performance for ISS international School.

3rd - 7 th Dec:
Holiday in Australia

9th Dec:
Manpower BBQ!

10th Dec:
Performance cum event management at *Scape Orchard

14th - 15th Dec:
"Braddell Reunite '05! 10 Years On..." Primary School Gathering

17th Dec:
Xmas Cell group~!

20th Dec:
Xmas Performance for a drug Rehab Centre

22nd Dec:
Commencement of Graphic Freelance project

29th Dec:
Saints Alumni Band Sentosa gathering

31st Dec:
Final performance at Ang Mo Kio POSB Branch Opening.
Thanks giving cell group
count Down

The above-mentioned are the major highlights of my days after ORD~! Yeah~ Oh coz the days in between are spent practising my bass, meeting girlfriend, working on my various projects, etc etc. Been extremely fruitful with the final month of Dec. Yeah~! ended 2005 well, and now looking at greater things in 2006~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of my plans for 2006:

Lose weight/train up
Get to know God in a more real way
Build a stronger relationship with my gal
design more
Perform overseas with my band!
take part in baybeats / sonicfest
Slowly change my wardrobe/fashion
start my business planning

2006, gambette~!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss my army friends..On new year's eve i recieved a sms from one of my good friends in camp, ah Giam. Was pleasantly surprised coz i never expected to receive any sms from him after i've left. To me, that's the best NYE's sms greeting i have received~~! Yeah man.. of course my upperstudy's one was great too~ :)

Anyway to all you who have ORDed, quickly get a job~ dun slack around.. SAF no longer supports us already.

To those who have yet to turn Civilian, enjoy yourself in camp, enjoy the company you get from the people there,, As for the shit that comes tumbling down from above, try to make the best out of it; fertilize a plant for example. Esp those who have minimal growth for their crowning dis-glory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alritey, i'll try to include some shots in later posts. hehe... tataz..

Bob

No comments: