Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's already 3.30am. Just came back from a gathering at Clark Quay with my army frens. It's Jason's birthday and he invited me down to his bday gathering.. wow.. it's the 2nd bday i've celebrated with him so far liao... Cool..

Anyway basically I've had a great time talking and spending time with them all. Great to know that they miss me too... seems like the chair next to where i formerly sat aint so desirable anymore. Heyhey.. gentlemen... pls built a rapport with the new Dy.. :) One thing about drinking is tat it makes people less conscious about themselves and are more expressive. then i got to know that there's another guy who has only saluted 2 officers in his army life so far.. one is his own DyL, the other is me.. hahaha.. and i when i left.. i returned so many salute that i felt so paiseh.. it's a ktv pub, not something too military or formal...

Alrite.. in a few hours time i'll be flying off to Down under... hopefully i'll not suffer too much of a hangover.. (i hardly drank btw..) and have a great time there... lovely place... 3rd trip there in my lifetime so far...

So you guys pls take care and i'll miss you all a lot.. esp my deary baby... LOVE YOU!

Cheers
Bob

No comments: