Sunday, March 27, 2005

Dear Blog,

Finally I'm writing in again. What a long while has passed since I last came to you..

Spring came, bundles of joy it brought
Summer followed, blooming forth
But Autumn snipped away the yellowed thoughts
sending my peace flying north


So it flew
To my yesterday

I opened my eyes and saw a kalaidescope
Formed by stars in the sky
shining, shimmering with a dash of hope
Then I saw a teardrop fly


So it flew
To my yesterday

I searched my pockets, scanned through my seams
In hope of finding my peace
I'm broken, I'm hurt, I'm broke, eating dirt
Dear God, can you spare me some peace?

With net in hands, and a clumsy cage
i lured peace with my broken heart
An effective bait, as promised by God
Let's wait, and my peace will come

So it flew
To my broken cage

weijian li
270305

No comments: