Friday, December 31, 2004

Dear 2004,

thank you..

The memories you have left me.. the times I teared, and cried.. the emotions shared..

thank you for them all..

scale the mountain tops of taiwan
survived the jungles of brunei
fall so deeply in love, so deeply in love with my dear
The strength of the people, in the event of natural disaster.
God's presence and strength in my toughest days...
mastering the art of stand sleeping
My best friends are here, never left me despite my long weeks n months of training..
The smiles shared with my platoon guys in trying times
I found a friend in kimberly
Channel I leaving the tv screen.
Bc rich came into my life
leading my first bunch of recruits
I found a lost friend in wanhui
When faith returns, to know she's going again

well.. these r juz what that comes to my mind for now...

farewell

anyway... hello 2005!




No comments: