Thursday, April 22, 2004

Finally... beloved term break, i take comfort n slack... :P

am browsing Kun's webbie.. saw our band webbie.. P.U.S.H. yupyup..

Wow.. how time passed. Everything was like so happening for my band.. we met up regularly to practice.. rehearse n have our fav prata juz down the narrow lane... there was the radio interview.. talentime competition.. n outdoor performance... i had my bass, my band n my friends. Those were the days.. n i believe those will be the days to come..

Zech 4:6 "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel:
"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,'
Says the LORD of hosts.


Zac shared this with me.. yupyup.. very nice of her... to encourage me.. n i believe tis is so for my band... truly it's by God tat we got so far n only by God we will go even further.. :) I long for the dae when we can come together n make music once again.. it's uplifting :) perhaps it was the music.. perhaps it was the companionship of my beloved friends.. cherished moments :)

I am into my prof term already.. yeah.. it's like another phase in my OCS training... how time flies.. how much i've been thru... wow... it's amazing... words can't describe... perhaps my sweat can.. n maybe by the end of prof term.. when i commission, i guess only blood can spell out what I've been thru... to my fellow hornets(if any one of u happen to chance upon this page) let's do it together... :)

My buddy for Service term has been changed... he got posted to school of logistics..
that's where he requested for.. signed on... he is actually a very nice person.. initially he didnt seem to b very nice.. but i can testify that God has been working thru him to make things happen.. he is really a testimony. Juz like another of my platoon mate, Kelvin.. a total change God has made.. powerful... :)
Guess I'll be without a buddy for a while eh?? Oh God... send me a good buddy for the rest of my 23 weeks...

Got to spend some time with my dad today.. really nice.. fruitful times together... hehe.. i sure do hope that he feels the same way too :)

To be a soldier is like every little boy's dream... they look up to the men in green.. irregardless of their rank n appointment... i too was a little boy.. i tot these men are cool.. but i never saw the sufferings they went thru for our nation... now...i still look up to them.. juz that i dont want to go thru what they went thru...

okidoki.. that's about it... my rantling... hahahaz...

Love
Bobbly bob Weijian

No comments: