Sunday, February 22, 2004

finally i'm back.
It's been a long long while since i last made an entry..... wonder why? lemme tell u.. coz i forgot the username... hahaz.. yupyup.. oh well.. age has been catching up yeah? :P

I've had my section field camp... been thru quite a few trainings... yeahz.. still surviving... it has not been easy.. but still i made it...

I feel that cadets are hardened folks... shutting off from the humane side of themselves to endure the physical and mental training... they carry a "i can't care less" attitude... and the people around them gets affected... a paradox of some sort as why we are suffering is for these very dear ones...

i wonder how's the rest of my friends doing in ns... going thru training in various areas.. specializing in various fields.. do they trudge along with the same burden? relating to some of them makes me realize that they too are going thru hardship of other forms...

I've got a fren.. named Weihao. A great fren of mine... caught up in his training n stuffs.. got to meet up with him just now.. really enjoyed his company... but somehow or rather i felt a riff grew between us... somehow got a little distant... chatted up n i realized that he was carrying a load on his mind... a rather small matter thou... but then n there i wished i could help... b4 i knew it.. he bid me farewell n headed the other way... shucks...

i miss my guitar a lot... i wish i can strum it tonight... using music to express my thoughts n emotions... like a musical arm extended, writing in the air a story that words cant describe...

I wish that i've a heart the beats with God's
A mind that sees His thoughts
I hope to see the mountains crumble in the sea
so that the horizon can be free
I mulled when i'm not
I sulked when i'm mocked
and when i wondered where my heart's been
I hope it's running freely, openly seen

weijian 220204

No comments: